Mathcad Prime is a powerful and easy to use engineering and mathematical calculation and documentation software that is the ideal solution for engineers, academics, teachers and students.
For more than 35 years, Mathcad has been the choice of engineers and scientists around the world. It’s a trusted and indispensable application for everything from fluid dynamics to circuit simulation. Mathcad Prime is the next generation of Mathcad, complete with new calculation capabilities, formulas, worksheets, plots, symbols and more. It’s perfect for anyone who needs to engineer or understand complex math concepts.
Mathcad Prime is an engineering mathematics software that combines the most frequently used engineering analysis, design and documentation capabilities. The program provides features for calculations, plots, worksheets and documentation.
Get a free and fully functional 30-day trial license of Mathcad Prime 8. No need to uninstall if you decide to purchase a full license later.
After the 30-day trial, Mathcad Prime 8 will automatically convert to a free of charge, limited functionality version Mathcad Express.
- Download the install file (zip) to your computer.
- Unpack the installation file (zip).
- Double-click the file ”setup.exe” to start the installation of Mathcad.
- Choose Trial/New License when asked.
- During the installation, you will be asked to enter a license code. Leave this field blank and click ”Next”. You will get a fully functional 30-days version of Mathcad Prime.
Please visit our helpdesk at support.alfasoft.com if you have any questions.